- 4 cups arugula or red leaf lettuce or a combo of both
- 1 delicata squash, cut in half moons and de-seeded
- 2 apples or pears, diced
- 2 persimmons, diced or cut into wedges
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped maple glazed pecans, optional
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese, optional
- ¼ cup apple-cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more ot taste
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 6 ounces olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the squash on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast 20 minutes, until fork tender.
- Place the lettuce in a big salad bowl, top with the roasted squash, apples or pears, persimmons, radishes, pomegranate seeds, pecans and goat cheese.
- In a small mason jar with a tight-fighting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients. Shake to combine well.
- Lightly drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Enjoy!