- 1 cup farro
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2-3 green onion stalks, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 seedless cucumber, diced
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh dill or mint (or both)
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the farro as per instructions on package.
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Pour over the farro. Add the green onions, tomatoes, cucumber, and herbs; mix well. Season to taste, and refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!