- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ fresh lemon, juiced and sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Place chicken in a gallon size bag or large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano, mustard, paprika, and salt and pepper; drizzle over chicken. Marinate chicken for at least 20 minutes to 1 hour. Drain the chicken from the marinade, discarding the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Add skewers to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!