Curried Couscous Salad
- 2 cups Israeli or pearl couscous
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries or dried cherries
- ½ cup dried apricots, chopped into bite-size pieces
- ¾ cup chopped pumpkin seeds or almonds
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ fresh lemon, juiced
- 1 fresh orange, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions. Fluff the couscous and add it to a large bowl with the cranberries, apricots, seeds or almonds, scallions, and parsley.
- In a small jar, combine lemon juice, orange juice, olive oil, curry powder, honey, salt, and black pepper. Shake the dressing well and pour over the couscous mixture, and stir to combine.
- Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!