- 2 cups fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 8 ounces white rum
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut, (preferably Coco López)
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces coconut milk
- 2 cups ice
- 2 ounces dark rum, optional
- maraschino cherries, for serving
- Shake cream of coconut and coconut milk in their cans before measuring.
- Add pineapple chunks, white rum, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, coconut milk, and ice in a blender until smooth. Transfer blender cup to freezer and freeze until mixture is thickened, 25–35 minutes.
- Blend again and divide among glasses. Top off each with ½ ounce dark rum, if using, and garnish each with a cherry and pineapple wedge. Enjoy!