Sheet Pan Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
Sheet Pan Oven Roasted Chicken
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 fresh lemons, one juiced and the other cut in half
- 1 fresh orange, juiced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts or 8 thighs
- 1 cup Castelvetrano olives
- Optional for Serving:
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- cucumber slices
- feta cheese
- fresh herbs such as, dill, oregano, or parsley
- cooked potato wedges
- pita bread
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, melted butter, garlic, lemon juice from one lemon, orange juice, oregano, Dijon, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Add chicken to a large bowl and pour marinade all over. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate chicken for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Arrange chicken with marinade on prepared pan. Add both lemon halves (face down), and olives to the pan. Transfer to the oven and roast for 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F and golden brown in color. Serve with optional ingredients, if desired. Enjoy!