Watermelon-Jalapeno Vodka Cocktail￼
Watermelon-Jalapeno Vodka Cocktail
- lime wedge
- 2 tablespoons tajin seasoning
- 1½ ounces vodka
- 1 ounce simple syrup, homemade or store bought or honey/agave
- 1 inch strip jalapeño
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 2 cups ice
- fresh mint and/or fresh fruit for garnish (optional)
- Homemade Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Place tajin seasoning in a small shallow plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass and dip in the tajin seasoning. Set aside until ready to use.
- Add frozen watermelon cubes, vodka, simple syrup (or sweetener of choice), jalapeño, lime juice, about 1 teaspoon of the remaining tajin seasoning and ice. Pulse until smooth.
- Fill your glass halfway with ice and pour. Garnish with a lime slice and/or fresh mint. Enjoy!
- Simple Syrup:
- Combine all sugar and water in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let stand at room temperature, covered, for 1 hour.