- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 ounces simple syrup, homemade (recipe below), or store-bought
- 4 ounces rum
- 1 lime, juiced
- fresh lime slices and strawberries, for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, add strawberries, (fresh and frozen), simple syrup, rum, and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the daiquiri mixture evenly into the 2 glasses. Garnish with fresh lime, and strawberries (optional). Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let stand at room temperature, covered, for 1 hour.