Raspberry Gin Fizz Cocktail "QUARANTINE LOVE FIZZ"
Raspberry Gin Fizz Cocktail “QUARANTINE LOVE FIZZ”
- Raspberry-Simple Syrup:
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 5-6 fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
- ½ fresh lime
- 1½ ounces of gin
- 1½ ounces raspberry simple syrup
- sparkling water
- Simple Syrup:
- In a small saucepan add water and sugar; cook on medium-heat until sugar is dissolved. Add raspberries and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool. Strain syrup into a glass jar and refrigerate until ready to use. Syrup will keep fresh up to 3 weeks.
- In a cocktail shaker or glass, muddle fresh raspberries, and lime. Add gin, simple syrup and fill with ice; shake or stir well.
- Strain into an ice-filled glass and top with sparkling water, a squeeze of lime and fresh raspberries for garnish. Enjoy!
For raspberry ice- fill ice cube tray with water and a few raspberries. Freeze for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.