- 1 (9-oz.) box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Rinse artichoke hearts under cold water.
- In medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add artichokes, oil, salt, oregano, thyme, and red pepper flakes, Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature and stir in lemon juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!