- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs (about 9 cookie sheets)
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- ½ cup chopped hazelnutes, macadamia nuts, pecans, or walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of the prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut flakes, and nuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Run a knife around the edges to loosen from sides of pan while still warm. Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour or until completely chilled and set. Cut into 16 squares and serve. Enjoy!