- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 pound brussels sprouts ends trimmed
- 1 large apple, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup shredded or shaved Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, pure maple syrup, mustard, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Use a food processor with the slicing attachment and pulse until the brussels sprouts are thinly sliced. You can also use a mandoline or sharp knife if you don’t have a food processor.
- Place the shredded brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add the chopped apple, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and toss well. Season with salt and pepper and serve. Enjoy!