- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- Blend the blueberries in a food processor or blender on high speed until a smoothie-like consistency. Add lemon juice, honey/maple syrup and salt; blend for a few more seconds until ingredients are well mixed.
- Add yogurt into a large bowl, gently fold the blueberry mixture into the yogurt. To retain a swirly pattern, do not over mix (otherwise it will turn purple).
- Pour the mixture into popsicles molds. Freeze for 30 minutes. Place popsicle sticks into the molds, and continue to freeze for an additional 4-6 hours or overnight. To unmold, dip the popsicle molds in warm water and then pull the popsicles out. Enjoy!