- 1 cup all-purpose flour spoon and leveled
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract or ½ tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 large egg
- 1½ cups candy bars, chopped (Butterfingers, Milky Way, Reese’s or Twix)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides to lift the finished blondies out.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a separate bowl, stir or whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, and vanilla together until combined. Add egg and mix well. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and stir together until just combined. Fold in the chopped candy bars. The batter will be very thick. Spread evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Enjoy!