Sheet Pan Oven Roasted Veggies￼
Sheet Pan Oven Roasted Veggies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds whole carrots, peeled
- 1½ pounds butternut squash or sugar pumpkin, cubed
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy clean-up.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, maple syrup, brown sugar, salt, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Spread out carrots over the prepared pan and drizzle ⅓ of the butter mixture over the carrots. Roast for 20 minutes. Add butternut squash/pumpkin and cauliflower to the pan with the carrots and drizzle the remaining butter. Continue roasting all the vegetables for 20 minutes, or until tender and browned around the edges. Transfer to a platter. Enjoy!