- 1 cup strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 2 ounces pisco brandy
- 1 apple (green or red or half & half), cut into matchsticks
- ginger beer, optional
- Place strawberries in a large pitcher, and sprinkle with sugar. Gently combine and let the strawberries macerate with the sugar for 20 minutes.
- Add wine, pisco, and apples; stir, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Add ice, serve and enjoy!
- TiP: finish off with a little splash of ginger beer (optional)!