Honey Glazed Carrots￼
Honey Glazed Carrots
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- parsley, thyme, or other fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
- pumpkin seeds, or nuts of choice, for crunch (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425F°. Then, cut the carrots on a diagonal, about 1″-1.5″ in length. If your carrots are large and thick, you can slice them in half as well.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the sliced carrots with the honey, garlic, butter, oil, and spices.
- Pour the carrots and glaze onto a sheet pan and spread them out.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through. You can also broil for 2-3 minutes, to get caramelization on the edges.
- Transfer carrots to a serving dish and garnish with chopped herbs. Enjoy!