Write a review
- ¾ pound grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups seeded cucumber, diced or cut in half moons
- ½ red bell pepper cut in rings or diced (or both)
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata
- 2 tablespoons sweet peruvian peppers (sweety drops)
- ¼ cup red onion, diced or julienned
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt + pepper
- 3-4 peperoncini peppers
- 2-3 ounces feta cheese, cut in cubes
- In a small bowl combine garlic, olive oil, vinegar and salt + pepper.
- Gently toss remaining ingredients, except feta cheese. Slowly add dressing and season with salt + pepper if needed.
- Transfer to serving platter and top with feta.
The Mad Table https://themadtable.com/