Write a review
- 1 stick + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white granuated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup M&M's
- Preheat the oven to 325. line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter 1-2 minutes. Add both sugars and continue to cream 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs to cream mixture and mix until well blended.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in the sifted ingredients.
- 4. Stir in the m&m's. Scoop cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 2 inches apart.
- 5. Bake 15 to 17 minutes (jumbo size) or 10 to 12 minutes (regular size). Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.
The Mad Table https://themadtable.com/