- 25 Oreo cookies, separated
- 6 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Optional Garnishes:
- chocolate sauce
- Oreo cookie crumbs
- Brush 2 tablespoons of butter to the bottom and sides of your mini cheesecake or cupcake pans. Set aside until ready to use.
- In a food processor, pulse cookies into crumbs.
- In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, 4 tablespoons melted butter, and sugar. Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream evenly over the cookie crust and smooth the top with an off-set spatula or the back of a spoon. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove individual ice cream pies from the pan and serve immediately. Garnish with toppings of choice. Enjoy!