Write a review
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1-teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1-cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lay the chicken breasts between two large pieces of plastic wrap and gently pound them until they are 1/4-inch thick. Season both sides with curry powder, salt and pepper and a sprinkle of flour.
- In large pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Cook chicken approximately 4-5 minutes, flip chicken and cook an additional 3-4 minutes (until golden). Cook in batches if necessary to prevent overcrowding pan. Do not touch or move chicken around in between flips. Transfer chicken to plate.
- Add remaining butter to pan. Sautee shallots 2-3 minutes. Add garlic at the end of the shallots cooking time; make sure not to brown the garlic. Add the wine and stock and whisk until sauce thickens (approximately 5-6 minutes). Stir in the chopped tarragon and place chicken back in pan with sauce. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with extra fresh tarragon. Enjoy!
The Mad Table http://themadtable.com/