- cooking spray
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup kale or spinach leaves
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup sauteed mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Enjoy!