Frozen Yogurt Bites￼
Frozen Yogurt Bites
- ½ cup granola
- 1¾ cup Greek yogurt, vanilla or flavor of choice
- 1/3 cup mixed fresh berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Berry Sauce: (Optional)
- ½ cup mixed berries
- 3 tablespoons water
- Sprinkle granola to the bottom of the cups. Spoon yogurt over the granola, and top with fresh berries and chia seeds.
- To make berry sauce, add berries and water to a blender and blend until smooth. Drizzle over prepared yogurt cups and freeze for at least 4 hours or until completely frozen. Enjoy!
- Note: If using plain yogurt, you may sweetened with 2 teaspoons of agave or honey, if desired.