Sweet Potato Noodles with Roasted Tomatoes and Burrata
- 4 cups grape tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, shaved thin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes, spiralized or 10 ounce container store bought veggie noodles
- ½ cup chicken or veggie broth
- 2-4 ounce balls of burrata cheese
- 1 tablespoon tuscan blend
- handful of fresh basil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place tomatoes and garlic in oven proof pan. Drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast tomatoes until they begin to burst and caramelize, about 15-20 minutes.
Carefully remove hot pan from oven and place sweet potato noodles in pan. Pour broth over noodles and mix well with tomato juices; season noodles with tuscan blend. Break burrata over tomatoes. Transfer back to oven and cook 7-8 minutes.
Remove from oven, drizzle with more olive oil and garnish with fresh basil.