Tomato, Peach, and Cherry Salad￼
Tomato, Peach, and Cherry Salad
- 2 pounds mixed heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into ½-inch slices
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherries, pitted, and halved
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onions
- ½ bunch fresh parsley, stems removed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese, optional
- Arrange the tomatoes, peaches, cherries, red onions, and parsley on a platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper. Drizzle over salad and top with feta cheese, if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!