Maple Glazed Baked Brie Cheese
Maple Glazed Baked Brie
Write a review
- 8 oz. wheel of brie cheese
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup pecan halves or walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- assorted crackers, apple slices or baguette
- pomegranate arils for garnish * optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Trim some white skin from the top of the brie (if you have time, if not you can totally leave on!).
- Place cheese on a baking sheet lined with parchment or foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, maple syrup, butter and cinnamon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes. Stir in pecans and cranberries.
- Spoon maple glaze mixture over brie, sprinkle orange zest, salt and pepper. Serve immediately with assorted crackers, apple slices or baguette.
The Mad Table https://themadtable.com/