- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 churros
- 5 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate sauce and/or salted caramel, optional
- Sugar Coating:
- Whisk together sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish. Set aside until ready to use.
- Milk Shakes:
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a small shallow bowl. Rub the rims of 2 glasses with a little water or chocolate sauce/salted caramel, dip the rims through the cinnamon sugar. Set aside until ready to use.
- To a blender add 2 churros, ice cream, milk, vanilla extract salted caramel (if using). Blend until your desired consistency is reached.
- Pour milkshake in the prepared glasses. Garnish with a churro (or two!). Enjoy!