Air Fryer Brussels with Balsamic and Maple Syrup Drizzle￼
Air Fryer Brussels with Balsamic and Maple Syrup Drizzle
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved and ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a large bowl, add the prepped brussels sprouts and combine with olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes. Once preheated, add the sprouts and cook for 12 minutes, stirring after 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine balsamic vinegar and maple syrup.
- As soon as the sprouts come out of the air fryer, toss with the balsamic mixture. Taste for seasoning. Serve Immediately. Enjoy!