HOMEMADE RANCH SAUCE
Homemade Ranch Sauce
Write a review
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives and or green onions, finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- dash of paprika
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk well (or shake in a jar with a tight fitting lid).
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Refrigerate for an hour before using and keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Store sauce in an air tight container or glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
The Mad Table https://themadtable.com/