Yield: 6-8 Servings
Write a review
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅜ teaspoon salt
- 1-teaspoon vanilla
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2-teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup melted butter
- Beat the eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder, mixing until smooth.
- Add the melted butter and continue mixing until batter is thick and soft.
- Heat your pizzelle iron and cook the pizzelle according to the instructions that came with your iron.
- Remove the pizzelle from the iron, and cool on a rack.
- Top with fresh fruit and/or simple berry compote. Enjoy
The Mad Table http://themadtable.com/