Write a review
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Place all the ingredients except the oil in a blender. Blend until combined. With the motor running, slowly stream in oil.
- Transfer to glass jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 10-12 days.
- Serve over meats, roasted vegetables, pasta or grains.
The Mad Table http://themadtable.com/