Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped (skin and bones discarded)
- 1 small crisp apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1/2 or 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup candied pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients until everything is well coated; season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
- The best chicken salad ever!!!
The Mad Table http://themadtable.com/