- 3-4 cheeses, such as brie, blue cheese, goat cheese, and manchego
- assorted meats, such as pepperoni, prosciutto, and salami,
- assorted nuts, such as candied pecans
- assorted fruits, such as pomegranate, and persimmons
- mixed olives
- spreads, such as, fig preserves, and honey
- crackers or a variety of your favorites
Arrange the cheese on a large serving board. While the cheese is cold, slice or cube some of the cheese blocks/wedges, if desired.
Fill the board in with the meats, nuts, fruits, veggies, and spreads as desired. Add the crackers on the outside of the board, filling in the empty space. Serve the cheese board at room temperature. Enjoy!