Yield: 3 cups
Write a review
- 3 cups mixed berries or fruit of choice (I used raspberries)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: dash of orange or lemon zest
- Combine all ingredients into a small saucepan and heat over medium heat, until the juices are released and they start to boil (3-5 minutes).
- Lower heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool.
- Transfer to a clean jar or container. Store in the fridge (3-5 days) and reheat to serve.
The Mad Table http://themadtable.com/